House for Sale
House on the Avenues, a Perfect Blend of Tradition and Contemporary!
Property ID 1959143Rich in warmth and character with traditional period details throughout, this quality two storey home offers space and privacy. It enjoys a prime north-east position on the street within a true blue chip location.
Brisbane Avenue is a quiet tree lined street and, this immaculate residence offers wonderful space, comfort and style to suit the needs of a growing family. Within walking distance to city buses, national park walking trails and Stanley Street Village shops.
* Multiple living zones including spacious open plan living/dining
* Fantastic flow to a covered entertaining deck which enjoys an elevated leafy outlook
* Landscaped gardens, in-ground water tank, level lawn and ample room for a swimming pool(STCA)
* CaesarStone kitchen boasting European gas appliances and extensive 2-pack cabinetry
* Five generous bedrooms, four appointed with built-in robes and three bathrooms
* Top floor master includes walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with french doors to balcony
* Hardwood timber floors and 2.97m high ceilings and ornate cornices throughout the upper level
* Ducted air conditioning, security system, solar system
* Lock-up two car garage plus extra space and electric front gate
* Expansive alfresco terrace off lower level rumpus room
* Minutes to Brisbane CBD and an array of lifestyle attractions
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.