House for Auction
Property Owners Have Moved and so Must the House!
Property ID 1985623Your search is over! Motivated seller says sell! Looking for more bang for your buck? 54 Bovelles Street, positioned in a trendy Camp Hill pocket is jam-packed full of extras including:
* 5 large bedrooms
* 2 levels of generous living
* Resort-style inground pool
* Massive family room with a classic corner bar
* Huge double lock-up garage with workshop
In addition to all these amazing extra's, this fresh and modern home boasts beautiful period elements that compliment a functional, well-designed floorplan. Add to that, a motivated seller who's already moved out is keen to let this one go. So, what are you waiting for? If you're looking for a quality home that offers fantastic value for money - this one is a must to inspect this Saturday. Call Ben Cannon now for further details.
* 5 well-appointed bedrooms.
* 2 bathrooms, one on each level.
* Massive family room complete with classic timber bar.
* Stunning period features have been retained including VJ's, fretwork, high ceilings and timber French doors.
* Gourmet kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and a huge corner pantry.
* Rear deck overlooks the pool that enjoys a north-easterly aspect.
* Double lock up garage with bonus workshop ensures there's plenty of room to store all the toys!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.