House for Auction
An Opportunity Like This does Not Come Along Often.. Vendor Says Sell!
Property ID 1986124The owners of this home have drafted some stunning plans for what could be one of Holland Parks best homes on this prime location. Their dreams of returning home to Australia have gone, so the house must go too so get in quick and do not miss out.
This home, on 612sqm of land, presents a comfortable single level layout with a good sized backyard and endless future potential. It occupies a well-placed north to rear block, only kilometres away from the Brisbane CBD in the prestigious "Lambs Estate" precinct.
It is within walking distance to schools, transport and popular Street cafes, eateries and amenities. It's tucked away in a quiet leafy street, and is surrounded by some of the area's finest homes.
* Sun drenched rear sunroom overlooking lush landscaped gardens
* Potential city views(STCA)
* Stunning plans available to complete the dream home in this tightly held precinct
* Three bedrooms flooded with natural light
* North to rear elevated 612sqm parcel
* Close to parks, public transport and quality schools such as Loreto College, Holland Park State & Cavendish Road State Schools
* Easy access to urban cafes, popular eateries and the city
* Scope to rebuild or recreate a brand new masterpiece
* Excellent entry point into the area for young families
* Large lounge plus separate dining area, polished floors through-out
* Location provides tranquillity and exceptional convenience
* Well maintained with impressive scope to reinvent or utilize the already drafted plans(STCA)
* Functional eat in kitchen boasting electrical appliances
* Sun filled rear yard, perfect for active children and pets
* Single lock-up garage plus additional off street parking
* Fully slabbed under house storage with W/C
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.